I was accused of a crime. I had a trial*, but I wasn’t allowed to have a jury. I wasn’t allowed to subpoena a single witness, and I wasn’t even allowed to view all of the evidence being used against me or the evidence that was stolen from me. Many more of my rights were simply ignored. The prosecutor was not even required to complete his case before the judge began requiring me to prove my innocence. I proved my innocence, but it greatly angered the judge when he realized that I was innocent and his time was wasted.
Truckloads of exculpatory evidence were stolen from my house and my office, but I was not given access to it. The evidence stolen from me incriminates others but tends to establish my innocence.
The Fifth District Court of Appeals Ordered the Kern County Superior Court to prepare an inventory of the items stolen from me, but the superior court judge refused to obey the orders of the higher court.
The prosecutor at my trial admitted that the case could NOT be proved, and the lead investigator admitted that my alibi had been PROVED. The judge ignored the undisputed fact that I was innocent and summarily declared me guilty of an infraction. I filed a habeas petition, but this infuriated the judge, so he “unfiled” the petition, secretly met with the prosecutor and increased the offense level to a misdemeanor.
On this page, I repeat my offer of a $10,000 reward** that has been in place for nearly a decade. Prove me guilty or prove me innocent and I’ll give you $10,000. You can claim the reward in one of four ways:
- Read the transcript of my trial and find any evidence to support the elements of the offense. Simply read the transcript and find evidence of my guilt. Identify the page and line in the transcript that shows any evidence in support of each element of the offense, and the reward is yours.
- Repeat the acts I was accused of as follows. Without using the abilities of a court insider (such as a judge, clerk, or prosecutor) obtain specific sealed, confidential records from the Kern County Superior Court’s files regarding criminal conduct by a local attorney without leaving any record that you obtained those records. Then, without using a computer, smart phone, or any other technology, access a public computer in a different state and break into an e-mail account by guessing a password in six or fewer attempts. Finally, send the confidential court records to all judicial officers and attorneys in Bakersfield.
- Obtain all of the evidence stolen from me during the searches of my home and office in relation to the case against me. The orders from the Fifth District Court of Appeal require the production of an inventory of the items. Those orders have been ignored, but if you produce the items, I will pay the reward.
- Take the appropriate action in court to reverse my conviction.
The transcripts of the proceedings against me are readily available from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California under case number 03-CR-5410. Copies of the transcripts have also been provided to the Kern County District Attorney.
* I use the word “trial” very loosely. There was no trial in the conventional sense of the word. I was summarily declared guilty without benefit of a trial under the normal definition of the word.
** This offer is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and is void as to persons not legally allowed to collect such a reward.